Legal advisor since 1993. The founder of the law firm. Habilitated doctor of law and University of Białystok Professor.
He provides service regarding mergers and acquisitions, advising on the selection of tax-efficient business structures. He executes investment processes and assists in acquiring investors. Due to great business experience, Jerzy Bieluk also engages in customised business consulting. He advises on planning court trial strategies.
As an expert in the fields of succession and agricultural law, Jerzy Bieluk combines practice with scientific activity. He is a member of the Polish Association of Agricultural Lawyers and the World Union of Agricultural Law (Unión Mundial de Agraristas Universitarios).
Jerzy Bieluk is an author of dozens of books and articles in the field of civil law, agricultural law and tax law. The most important book publications are:
- The Act on direct payments in agriculture. Commentary, co-author: Dorota Łobos-Kotowska, Warsaw 2008
- Special branches of agricultural production. Legal problems, Białystok 2013
- The Act on farm and forest land protection. Commentary, co-author: Dorota Łobos-Kotowska, Warsaw 2015
- Inheritance-related settlements, Warsaw 2015
- The Act on formation of the agricultural system. Commentary, Warsaw 2016
Co-author of the Agricultural Law textbook edited by P. Czechowski.