We provide comprehensive legal services for business entities. Thanks to the wide range of specialisations of our multi-person team, we provide our clients with legal advice in every area of their business. Regular legal service or handling a specific case – we flexibly adapt the form of cooperation to the client’s needs. We have been trusted by the largest companies in the region, and we provide regular legal services to over 50 corporate entities. For years, we have gained special experience in following the areas of law:
- civil law,
- commercial and public procurement law,
- labour and social security law and
- tax law.
Regular legal services for entrepreneurs include in particular:
- analysis of legal issues arising from reported problems,
- analysis of regulations in all of the areas of law, including tax law,
- analysis of the content of contracts concluded by the client,
- legal services for the company’s bodies, including participation in meetings of the company’s bodies,
- drafting all internal acts, in particular collective labour agreements, work regulations, remuneration regulations, bonus regulations, organisational regulations,
- preparing written legal opinions on the reported problems resulting from the application of applicable regulations,
- providing information on changes in the law in the particular business field,
- conducting trainings in the scope of the client’s area of interest, including trainings on the conclusions resulting from the analysis of court cases conducted by our Law Firm,
- preparation and conduct of public procurement procedures,
- appearing before common and administrative courts and other authorities authorised to hear cases,
- taking all steps to secure and enforce claims,
- analysis of the client’s activity in the scope of compliance with applicable law.
We also provide advice on solving specific legal issues, with particular emphasis on our specialisations.